Our main activity is to carry out clay plasters with self-produced mortar or from our client’s material.
We also take on board carrying out timber framed building constructions – we carry out complex work excluding carpentry and roofing services. Visit our picture gallery to see a couple of our projects built this way.
The scope of our business is:
- Laying bricks from organic materials (small clay-straw pulleys e.g.)
- Laying bricks from conventional materials (bricks, different cements etc.)
- Building houses from straw bales
- Installation of tiling and terracotta
- Inside and outside plastering with clay mortar or lime-cement based mortar.
- Lime plasters (without using cement)
- Pure lime vapour-permeable elevations (without using cement)
- Wooden floors and ceilings
- Renovation of old timber framed cottages
- Inside plastering of bale built houses
- Masonry services – stone walls, fencing poles, foundations
- Insulations from straw mats or cork
- Building partition walls from a wood-straw-clay mix
- Threshing floors